Signature Xavier

Signature Xavier
WWW.SIGNATUREXAVIER.COM

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Material Prosperity - Day 3

Can we stretch the fabrics of our imagination, to the point of creating our own reality?  Many believe that their life is already determined and they are simply living the life they were destined to live.  Sorry, but that doesn’t sit well with me.  Here’s why.  I believe we are extraordinary.  We were designed, by our Creator, a fascinating creature with the ability to create anything we desire.  He handed us all things to see what we would do with it.

Are we just in our dealings?  Are we willing to lie or tell the true only when it benefits us?  How about if the truth causes you not to benefit, but make you wrong? Are you still willing to stand by it?  We have been given insurmountable power… the mind.  Haven’t you ever noticed, what you think will happen, usually does? Or felt the day was going to be terrible and it turned out terrible?  That wasn’t due to your surroundings, you caused it.  Your thoughts are a force in themselves, which are empowered by the soul and carried out through your body.  Others feel your thoughts.  That’s right, they feel your thoughts, and immediately adopt your thought pattern.  Thus, they began to return the feeling and treat you unpleasantly.

If you’d like to change the way people treat you, change the way you think.  I know this is a hard concept to grasp, mainly because it places you at fault, but it is the most important thing you’ll ever accomplish.  This one thing will open the gates of opportunity in a way you never thought possible.  The Apostle Paul said to be renewed by the transforming of the mind. To transform your mind… just think of it!

What we do right now determines our tomorrow.

It’s always right now.  It’s never tomorrow or later.  It’s always now.  This is something I picked up from my early days of meditation.  I received it in the depths of the heavenly valley’s I once walked.  There, in the beauty of creation I found jewels more precious than gold.  These jewels enriched my life and propelled me to a higher thinking, a perspective that overlooked all things, instead of just my own life.  In these moments, time stood still. There was no sense of anything but purity. There was no guilt to be felt, for wrongdoing did not exist. Responsibility of this world was nowhere to be found and I was left free of care. 
I hear people misuse the phrase “I don’t care what other people think” all the time.  This phrase was not intended for justification of foolish acts. It was intended to elevate you to greater opportunity.  When chasing your dreams, it is well to say I don’t care what others think, when they’re filled with discouraging words. Not for a distasteful display of a lack of morale.

The beginning of change starts with us.  If you don’t like your reality… ask yourself, “What am I going to do about it!”

Comments are greatly appreciated.

If you enjoy my posting please consider a donation.  Any amount is greatly appreciated.





Remember to check out my other blog "INTERESTING PEOPLE"

No comments:

Post a Comment