Signature Xavier

Signature Xavier
WWW.SIGNATUREXAVIER.COM

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Material Prosperity - Day 2

As the days pass by, I realize my focus needs the help of a solid faith to latch onto, to continue living as my future self.  To attract to myself the forces I wish to use, I must first completely eliminate hatred, envy, jealously, and cynicism.  It takes quite an imagination.  It's having to live as though these things don't exist.

The world around me must have very little to no influence on me.  I must allow the world as we all know it to fade away, leaving only the possibility of traveling in one direction, toward my life's work.  If any of us are to succeed beyond our wildest dreams, we have to get started on our life's work right away.  A life's work is classified as the one thing you do better than anyone else, because you love what you do.  Loving what you do allows passion to be injected into your work.  Your work is more enriched, because it's full of passion.

We all have that one thing we'd love to do more than anything in the world.  However, we've allowed, what we call, harsh reality to kill our dreams.  We look for security instead of risk.  Security will only assure you that whatever you have at this point is secured in for the rest of your life.  That's unacceptable for me.  Others may be happy with that life, but I can't... I will not be.  I will not allow myself to give into the worlds way of thinking.  I must become successful, or I won't have the influence on the next generation as I intend to.

For me, it's different.  Financial wealth is one thing, but having the abundant wealth of joy and happiness is another.  Having a peaceful life with my family means more to me than anything in the world.  I want to experience life with my family in ways I can't right now, because of financial limitation.  I won't stand for this, because there's no such thing as limitation!

Here's how I intend to make it.  I'm going to continue to give more in my work than I'm paid for. I'm going to have my definite chief aim present in my mind at all times. I'm going to further my mastermind that's been started and working well.  I'm going to exercise applied faith and creative vision.  I'm going to continue the habit of learning from defeat, while having self-discipline, concentration of endeavor, gaining cooperation, being enthusiastic, use of accurate thought, practice sound physical health, accurately budget my time and money, do unto others as I would have them do unto me, if our positions were reverse.

Don't ever listen to someone telling you, you can't do something.  If that voice is coming from your own circle of friends, find new ones.  Find friends that'll support you in everything you do.  Find friends that will believe in you and push you forward when you get weak.  Find others that have the same interests in succeeding and have the same belief's.  Most importantly, keep the company of successful people.  Observe their conversations and study what they believe is possible.  You'll find quickly, there's not much negativity.

Comments are greatly appreciated.

If you enjoy my posting please consider a donation.  Any amount is greatly appreciated.





Remember to check out my other blog "INTERESTING PEOPLE"

No comments:

Post a Comment